The MM 56CE YARD BOSS® engine allows mixing and matching of attachments for a variety of groundskeeping jobs including cultivating, edging, aerating, sweeping and much more. With an easy to use multi-function handle with start/stop and trigger controls, it also folds up for easy transport and storage. This tool is a “must have” around the home or farm. Attachments sold separately.
PROMO PRICE $549.95 MSRP $589.95
Tremendous performance from a compact package.
- 21.2 cc professional-grade 2-stroke engine
- Water-resistant stop switch and throttle control located at operator's fingertips
- Kickstand for easy storage
- Worm gear-type transmission (42:1 reduction) provides high tine RPM and high torque
- Four, 10-tooth reversible, hardened-steel tines feature a lifetime warranty and provide smooth tilling action for up to 9" wide furrows
The Toro® Dual Direction Rear Tine Tiller features a 127cc Briggs and Stratton engine that delivers optimal power to the rear-mounted tines for impressive soil turning capability without sacrificing maneuverability. Dual Direction tines allow the tiller to bust through sod in CRT mode, and polish the perfect seed bed in SRT mode. Featuring instant reverse, a simple pull of a handle allows you to back up without shifting gears. Dual control handlebars and a compact footprint make maneuvering in tight spaces a breeze and allow for one handed operation. The super-wide airless tires never go flat and provide incredible traction.